Auction Terms & Conditions Terms of the Auction
1. This is an online only auction, you must register and bid over the internet, and by registering you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this online only auction.
2. The first items/lot will close at 6:00 PM EST on the date listed, with TWO items/lots closing every minute until all items/lots are closed.
3. Please be registered at least 1 Hour prior to the start of the auction closing time as it may take up to 1 hour to complete the registration process. We are not responsible for late registrations.
4. We do not offer shipping on any items sold.
5. Successful bidders are responsible for pick-up of all items within the scheduled time.
6. Please note that there will be NO OTHER pick up times.
7. Extended bidding - If a bid is placed on any items/lot in the last minute of the auction, the bidding will be extended for ONE minute on those items/lots, this will continue until there are no bids for ONE minute.
8. A Buyers Premium of 10% will be added to the final bid price, regardless of method of payment. A reduced Buyers Premium of 5% will be added to the final bid price of any Vehicle, regardless of method of payment.
9. Payments over $2,500.00 will be by certified check only.
10. Payments will be made by Cash, Local Check, Visa or MasterCard. Payments can be made at time of pick up.
11. Any check returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $50.00 returned check fee.
12. All sales are FINAL. No refunds or chargeback's will be issued.
13. Wigton Real Estate & Auction LLC is not liable for any damage, blemishes or misrepresentation of any items.
14. Wigton Real Estate & Auction LLC is not liable for any internet connectivity issues, late registrations or bidding platform malfunctions.
15. All items are sold "AS - IS" with no guarantees or warranties.
16. Once you have registered and are approved to bid, you will receive an email from Wigton Real Estate & Auction LLC and/or Hibid.com. Your bidder name and password are permanent; use this information for each auction.
17. Removal is at the expense and liability of the winning bidder, please make sure you bring help and packing materials/ boxes to pack and load your items.
18. ALL items remaining at the end of the scheduled pick up time will be considered Forfeited. The card you registered with will be charged for the amount due and you will be banned from participating in future Online Auctions.
19. Wigton Real Estate & Auction LLC reserves the right to reject any and all bids that are not in compliance with the posted bid increments.
20. You will be contacted by email if you are the winning bidder. After the conclusion of the auction, you will receive an invoice that lists all items purchased, the purchase price of each item and the total amount that is due. Check your "spam" folder if you have not received your invoice within 24 hours of the auctions closing time.
21. If someone is picking up items on your behalf, please make sure they have a copy of your invoice. Also make sure they have the funds to pay the balance due.
22. Please do not assume a lot consists of more than 1 item, just because multiple items may be in the same photo. Please note the lot numbers and read all item descriptions carefully.
23. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your buyer number in the bid field or make a typo, email Wigtonauctions@gmail.com or call our office at 740-362-0007 with your Name, bidder number and an explanation of the problem.
24. NO BIDS CAN BE CORRECTED ON THE FINAL DAY OF BIDDING! Make sure you have double checked your bids before you submit them.
25. Wigton Real Estate & Auction LLC reserves the right to add or remove items, split or combine lots, implement minimum bid increments, accept or reject bids, set reserve prices, extend bidding, close bidding, cancel or reschedule any item, lots or the entire auction at any time.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms