Auction Terms & Conditions Read all terms carefully, you must register to bid over the internet, and by registering you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this auction.
1. Successful bidders are responsible for pick up of all items within a reasonable time.
2. A Buyers Premium of 2.5% will be added to the final bid price, with a cap of $750.00 per item on internet bids.
3. Payments will be made by wire transfer.
4. Payment is due within 48 hrs of the auction.
5. A $25.00 wire transfer fee will be added to your total.
6. All sales are FINAL. No refunds or chargeback's will be issued.
7. You must be registered to bid Before 8:00 AM EST on January 13th 2016. After that time We will not be validating any internet bidders for this auction.
8. We recommend that you inspect all items at the scheduled preview time. Wigton Real Estate and Auction is not liable for any damage, blemishes or misrepresentation of any items. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect of the lot or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described in the catalog or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such faults or errors.
9. All items are sold "AS - IS" with no guarantees or warranties. Catalogs have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources believed to be reliable and from the consignor but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers. Bidders acknowledge that it is his responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquiries. Please use the scheduled preview times for any and all inspections.
10. The purchaser shall not be entitled to possession of any of his purchases until total purchase price of all purchases has been fully paid and in the event the purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price for any lot within the prescribed time or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the Auctioneers shall retain the possessory lien on all lots of the purchaser, and have the right to resell such lots by public or private sale without notice of any kind to the Purchaser. Any deficiency arising upon the resale, together with all expenses thereof, shall be paid by the purchaser. Any auction deposit shall be retained by the Auctioneers for application against such deficiency. Forfeiture of the deposit does not release the buyer from full payment.
11. Removal is at the expense and liability of the winning bidder.
12. You will be contacted by email or phone if you are the winning bidder. At the conclusion of the auction, you will receive an invoice that lists all items purchased, the purchase price of each item and the total amount that is due. If you have not received your invoice within 24 hours of the auctions closing time, please email Wes@Wigtonauctions.com
13. If someone is picking up items on your behalf, please make sure they have a copy of your invoice.
14. Please do not assume a lot consists of more than 1 item, just because multiple items may be in the same photo. Please note the lot numbers and read all item descriptions.
15. No bids will be retracted! Make sure you have double checked your bids before you submit them.
16. Wigton Real Estate and Auction reserves the right to add or remove items, split or combine lots, implement minimum bid increments, accept or reject bids, set reserve prices, extend bidding, close bidding, cancel or reschedule any item, lots or the entire auction at any time.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms